Lately I started to use the console more and more often, more than any tool, so I started to get frustrated to press all the time Shift to open command line in the folder context, so I thought that would be nice to have that fixed.
After 1 min of searching the internet found several ways to do this … I will post here only the one that worked on my machine (Windows 10).I did tried two other unsuccessful methods before this and is not nice to play with registry just for the sake of trying stuff.
Just go Here download the Right_Click_Only_with_Open_Command_Window_Here.reg and that’s it. Changes should be applied immediately.
Fortunately they are some creative people out there and I can find just about anything I need.
I found two ways of adding sublime to context menu … my be they are more… but the first one worked for me and the second one was just close to the first one … so there you go:
Working one OpenWithSublime.bat
Second one Sublime_Text_3_Context_Menu.ps1 .
Every time I needed to connect to my Raspberry Pi 2 device I had to start searching for the PowerShell commands, open PS, edit commands, loose a few minutes preparing stuff.
So I have created one file that will contain all the commands I need to get connected to device and start running “IotStartup list” commands.
The content of the files looks like this:
net start WinRM
Set-Item WSMan:\localhost\Client\TrustedHosts $machineName
Enter-PSSession -ComputerName $machineName -Credential $machineName\Administrator
One more thing: Make sure you run PowerShell in Admin mode!
But something tells me, you already know that.
I like images more …
Yesterday I was working on a small project in Silverlight and I took the project on another PC.
After working on the same project on another PC the Visual Studio keep freezing the PC.
After some very frustrating debugging decided to have a deeper look at the problem an started too search for the process that was causing this.
Then I realized that Internet explorer has his caching of debug files and libraries.
After I have completely reset internet explorer all came to normal.
So if you ever have problems while debugging a Silverlight application or web application consider resetting the Internet Explorer.
Today for the second day I tried to submit the application that I was building for the last few months (PicPoint) and on the first page (App Info) on the Pricing section is a field Base price* and was read only.
WTF? I cannot set the price of my app?
Well you obviously you can but after I’ve review all my Tax Profile and Payment account (and created an account in the supported currency ) the filed was still read only.
After some searching I found that if you go to Account->Contact info->Website and complete that with a url like http://www.sitename.something/ then the price dropdown will work?
Wasn’t the obvious enough?
I hope that if someone else has this “obvious” problem can find this post and apply the “obvious” solution and publish his app without wasting to much time.
I needed to use RadSlideView and I started basic ,just like example that Telerik provides and surprise … didn’t work !
I know that I must be doing something wrong … but what?
After some research I got to the RadSlideView documentation page http://www.telerik.com/help/windows-phone/radslideview-features-filmstrip.html and observed that
ItemRealizationMode was set.
If you have this error on Telerik RadSlideView
System.Exception: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
at MS.Internal.XcpImports.CheckHResult(UInt32 hr)
at MS.Internal.XcpImports.FrameworkElement_MeasureOverride(FrameworkElement element, Size availableSize)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize)
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureOverride(IntPtr nativeTarget, Double inWidth, Double inHeight, Double& outWidth, Double& outHeight)
Make sure you have ItemRealizationMode specified!