Archive for August, 2013
Yesterday I was working on a small project in Silverlight and I took the project on another PC.
After working on the same project on another PC the Visual Studio keep freezing the PC.
After some very frustrating debugging decided to have a deeper look at the problem an started too search for the process that was causing this.
Then I realized that Internet explorer has his caching of debug files and libraries.
After I have completely reset internet explorer all came to normal.
So if you ever have problems while debugging a Silverlight application or web application consider resetting the Internet Explorer.